The client needed to create awareness of the event through graphics at 2 locations:
- The Hammerstein Ballroom for a 3-hour live televised event on NBC
- 30 Rockefeller Center for the Today Show
Diadeis saved the day for NBC at the last minute by providing stage and podium graphics for the event within hours of required installation time frame:
• 3' x 20' circular, die cut podium graphic
• 6' diameter floor graphics
• 3' diameter magnetic vinyl "bus graphic" for an NYC tour bus
• Twelve hanging vinyl banners varying in sizes ranging from 36" x 72" to 50" x 110"
Red Nose Day’s inaugural TV special aired as scheduled on May 21, 2015. The event was a huge success, recording massive television viewership. In total, the event raised $21 million to help children in need around the world.
"Diadeis -; efficient, quality, reliable, top of the line printing. Made the 24 hour "Red Nose Dance-a-thon" look scintillating!"
Production Designer, NBC Universal