The event will display three formats of conferences for attendees: keynote presentations about recent experiences or challenges brand owners have just tackled or any topic you would like to address; panel discussions with up to four panelists along with one facilitator who will present the panel topic and the panelists and moderate the debate, and workshops that will have the shape of collaborative roundtables leveraging business model canvas with the help of experts and industry leaders.
PACk 2017 will be a one day experience for attendees to know more about packaging innovations, methodologies, brand experiences, solutions and success stories. Professionals and key industry stakeholders will gather and explain how they managed to increase efficiencies, leverage innovation, achieve cost savings, boost ROI and deliver greater value to their organizations.
Attendees and speakers will include major brand owners from various industries such as beauty and cosmetics, food and beverage, consumer health and pharma, and home care. Key speakers will also include regulatory experts as well as representatives from leading technology providers to talk about their contributions to the changes in the packaging artwork world.
Keynotes will be offered by motivational speakers such as (among others) John Morrow, worldwide director, global artwork operations at Colgate-Palmolive, who will be speaking about “how to implement a packaging workflow tool globally”, Leonardo Hirschbrand, Artwork Excellence & Global Process Director at Unilever, who will lead a panel on “E-commerce : how to leverage packaging artwork to create e-commerce content” and Marc de Schutter, VP Sourcing Danone North America, whose topic will be : “Mergers & Acquisitions : how to merge packaging organizations or on-board new brands after an acquisition.” Professionals from several industries and companies such as GSK, Fresh Direct, Kind Snacks, Esko and Digimarc will also be speaking.
A full agenda of topics:
Sessions explaining specific product roadmaps, product training, and lectures on relevant topics will be interspersed. Some of the more interesting topics to be covered will include:
- The simplification and consolidation of artwork processes. Packaging industry leaders will have attendees navigate the packaging value chain from conceptual and adaptive design to packaging artwork and prepress production.
- Resource challenges. Brands working through these issues will share their views and ideas around outsourcing vs. using in-house resources, onsite and offsite models, and HR management challenges in the packaging artwork world overall.
- Innovations to answer the consumers’ needs for more and accurate content: brands representatives will be explaining how they manage to keep up with technology and innovations, and stay relevant, transparent, and impactful on the shelf.
- FDA’s compliance and regulatory updates in 2018: attendees will learn all about how to get ready for FSMA changes and apprehend such large-scale regulatory changes.
- Technology: Brands achieve and optimize ecosystems by leveraging technology to help manage, update, deliver and store all those precious packaging and POP assets. From copy management and translation tools to routing and approval platforms, integrated packaging workflow systems today can now help delivering assets and relevant content right to the E-Com platforms!
Diadeis, Esko and Digimarc will be sponsoring the conference.
Digimarc Corporation is the inventor of Digimarc Discover® software and the imperceptible Digimarc Barcode for automatically identifying and interacting with virtually any media. Digimarc Discover software enables industrial scanners, smartphones, tablets and other computer interfaces to reliably, efficiently and economically identify traditional barcoded items, along with many other media objects. Digimarc Barcodes are imperceptible to people and do all that visible barcodes do, but perform better. These remarkable capabilities have allowed Digimarc and its business partners to supply a wide range of patented consumer engagement, media management and security solutions across multiple consumer and government industry sectors. For more information and the latest news, please visit www.digimarc.com and follow on Twitter at @Digimarc.
Esko’s Packaging Management Solutions allow you to bring control and visibility over processes and assets. Esko improves internal collaboration by enhancing people-to-people and system-to-system communication. Increase your brand's efficiency by taking control of your packaging production! Streamline internal and external communication, manage regulatory content, enable innovation, and more!
Follow PACk 2017 on:
For more information, visit www.packconference.com or contact:
Phone: + 1 646 230 1926
Cell: + 1 646 683 3703
Phone: +1 646 442 3418
Cell: + 1 646 436 7526